The CADET Program run under the trees in NCC camps covers a wide range of the 4 Cs – Communication, Creativity, Critical Thinking and Collaboration, along with a strong focus on English. Being completely interactive, experiential and exercise-oriented, the modules cover the following sub-domains:
- Communication skills – verbal and nonverbal communication, speaking & listening
- People skills – team-building, leadership, grooming and etiquette
- Problem-solving skills- decision-making, conflict resolution
- Public speaking – form, content, delivery, body language
- Self-image – understanding self, personal strengths, general confidence
- Thinking skills – fact, opinion, inference, lateral thinking, creative thinking.